The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited recognises that we are responsible for all our activities to our employees, clients, service providers and the broader society in which we operate.
We are dedicated to conducting ourselves responsibly and reasonably at all times and to ensure that as full a contribution as is viable is made to our social and local economic development whilst improving the quality of life of all our members of staff.
- The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited prides itself on honesty and integrity. We will, at all times, inform you about the status of your enquiry or about the costs you have incurred. Our clients are our principle priority at all times and we act only on your instructions.
- We pride ourselves on the diversity and quality of our staff and for that reason we are deemed by our clients to be the most effective bailiff company in the UK. We always take a proactive, efficient approach to any instruction.
- In addition to our services to our clients and our professional reputation, we actively seek to offer our staff rewarding careers and job satisfaction.
- The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited actively support charities throughout the UK including ‘The Sleeping Bag Appeal’, which was supported by Sainsburys, Homebase and KMFM radio station.
- The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited also strongly support the work of Unseen UK. Unseen UK is a charity established to disrupt and challenge human trafficking at all levels. Unseen’s specific focus is to combat the trafficking of women for sexual exploitation.
- The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited is committed to recycling and reducing the amount of general waste generated by each office.
- Each office has the facility to sort plastic, glass and paper for recycling.
- The 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited actively encourages members of staff to switch off all electrical equipment at the end of the working day.